Terms Of Sale / Return Policy
The products and equipment sold by IDS Blast are not under any circumstances to be used with sand or silica products of any type. As with the use of any product or equipment, proper safety equipment and training is essential. IDS Blast assumes no responsibility arising from use of the product or equipment, including the failure to use proper safety equipment or the failure to properly train employees or other users regarding the proper use of products and equipment.
POLICIES AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
IDS Blast accepts all orders with the understanding that the purchase is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Unless otherwise stated, all prices are in U.S. dollars.
- All orders have a $ 10.00 shipping/handling minimum.
- Unless otherwise stated, all prices are F.O.B. Shipping Point/Location.
- All orders are freight prepaid and add.
- All orders are subject to the approval and acceptance of IDS Blast.
- All orders are subject to applicable government regulations, current and future.
- All orders are accepted with the express understanding that IDS Blast is not liable for any loss or damage that may result from delays in shipment or delivery due to any cause whatsoever.
- IDS Blast shall have no responsibility for damage to glass products.
- Product designs and prices are subject to change without notice.
- All materials must be examined upon receipt. All common carrier shipments should be thoroughly examined by distributor personnel or customer prior to signing for the receipt of goods. Reports of concealed damage must be filed with the delivery carrier within 36 hours of delivery of goods. Do not discard any packing material. Any defective merchandise or short shipments must be reported within 10 days of receipt of goods.
- Payment terms, with approved credit, are Net 30 Days. IN THE EVENT PAYMENT IS NOT MADE WITHIN SUCH TIME PERIOD AND IDS BLAST BRINGS LEGAL ACTION FOR COLLECTION, THEN IN ADDITION TO ALL OTHER REMEDIES IDS BLAST SHALL BE ENTITLED TO RECOVER ITS ATTORNEY FEES AND COSTS INCURRED IN PURSUING SUCH ACTION AND AFTER THE 30 DAY PERIOD EXPIRES INTEREST SHALL ACCRUE AT THE RATE OF 1 ½ PERCENT PER MONTH UNTIL PAID.
- Merchandise may be returned subject to the following conditions: Requests for return must be made within 30 days of receipt. All returns must be authorized in advance, in writing by IDS Blast, and shall be subject to a 20% restocking/handling charge. To obtain authorization, call IDS Blast. Goods returned without authorization will be refused and returned at the shippers expense or may be retained by IDS Blast with no credit to customer.
- Electrical components, special order items and large quantity orders are not returnable.
- Persons under the age of 18 may not place orders with IDS Blast.
- All policies and conditions of a sale are subject to change without notice.
- Payment is due at the time of order. Items will be shipped when they become available. Please note that some out of stock items may take longer to ship.
IDS BLAST EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THOSE OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES THAT MAY OTHERWISE ARISE AS A RESULT OF COURSE OF PERFORMANCE OR USAGE OF TRADE.